TVI Employees Federation
Advocates for a Professional WorkPlace

What happens if ...

I have a disagreement with my dean or supervisor that we can't resolve?

Contact your department representative for assistance.  With the advice of other experienced members, they will recommend a course of action for you and outline the assistance that the union can offer you.  

Most disputes are successfully resolved without confrontation; our member advocates have developed the tools and relationships to argue your position and find an equitable solution.

If not, your unit's contract has a specific grievance procedure:

    full-time faculty (article 7 of contract)

    instructional support unit (article 7 of contract)

    part-time faculty (article 17 of contract)

    security officers (article 5 of contract)

    click here for grievance form (in .pdf format)




 Home      Member Benefits     Contacts